If you have a broken watch or just need a battery replaced, I offer a wide range of repair services on almost all makes and models of watches. These services include, but are not limited to the following:
– complete mechanical or quartz movement repairs and overhauls
– crystal replacement
– battery replacement
– strap/band/clasp repair or replacement
– stem and crown repair or replacement
– case/band refurbishing
– water testing/gasket replacement
If you have any questions about a repair, just ask! I always provide a free estimate on all my repair services.
All of my watches are covered by a twenty-four (24) month warranty. The warranty protects you if the movement or craftsmanship of the watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. If this is the case I will repair or replace the movement of your watch for you, for the 24 month period from your original date of purchase. The warranty does not cover:
– the battery (in a quartz watch)
– normal wear and tear (eg. scratches or discolouration, wearing away or peeling of plating, scratched crystals, discolouring or wear on the strap)
– damage to any part of the watch(including the movement) due to neglect, accidents, drops, abnormal or abusive use.
– shipping to Wilk Watchworks for warranty work.
The warranty will be voided if any work is done to the watch by any person other than authorized personnel of Wilk Watchworks, unless you have my prior written consent. Please contact me if there is anything wrong with your watch.
If you do have one of my watches that is in need of a repair under warranty, please contact me for all the details.