If you have a broken watch or just need a battery replaced, I offer a wide range of repair services on almost all makes and models of watches. These services include, but are not limited to the following:
– complete mechanical or quartz movement repairs and overhauls
– crystal replacement
– battery replacement
– strap/band/clasp repair or replacement
– stem and crown repair or replacement
– case/band refurbishing
– water testing/gasket replacement
If you have any questions about a repair, just ask! I always provide a free estimate on all my repair services.
All of my watches are covered by a twenty-four (24) month warranty. The warranty protects you if the movement or craftsmanship of the watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship after normal usage. If this is the case I will repair or replace the parts and /or movement of your watch for you, for the 24 month period calculated from the original date of purchase to present date.
The warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear, e.g. scratches or discoloration, wearing away or peeling of plating, scratched crystals, discoloration or wear on the strap and clasp
- damage to any part of the watch, including the movement, caused by neglect, accidents, use of the watch while playing sport or while using power tools, dropping, excessive knocks, wearing or storage near magnetic fields, abnormal or abusive use
- the battery in a quartz watch
- shipping to Wilk Watchworks for warranty work and repairs.
The warranty will become null and void if any work is done to the watch by any person other than the authorized personnel of Wilk Watchworks, unless you obtain prior written consent.
The warranty ceases if you sell the watch.
Please contact me if there is anything wrong with your watch.
If you do have one of my watches that is in need of repair under warranty, please contact me for details and shipping guidelines.